You’ll love working with our Rug Hooking Natural Unbleached Primitive Linen by Ulster Linen. This fabric has a firm finish and a beautiful burlap texture with a soft, silky hand. It has a heavy weight feel and the slubby loom state weave lets the beautiful natural character of linen show through. You’ll see why it is the favorite backing many rug hooking artists chose to hook on.
- 60″ width
- Heavy Weight – 11 ounces per square yard
- 100% linen
- Natural Unbleached Primitive Linen
- Natural color
- Strong, slubby loom state yarns that are grown, spun and woven in Europe
- Typically used as rug backing
- Woven for primitives
- Provides ease of use with wool cloth and yarn
Ulster Linen, a 4th generation family-owned company, has been specializing in 100% Irish and European linen of the highest quality for over 100 years.