Our Light Weight Maize Linen is typically used for curtains, light apparel and handkerchiefs. This fine Irish linen has a soft hand, and the uniform weave lets the beautiful natural character of linen show through.
- 60″ width/152 cm
- Light weight – 3.0 ounces per square yard
- 100% Irish linen
- Incredibly soft and beautifully textured
- Breathable and comfortable summer weight
- Slightly transparent
- Often used for window treatments, light dresses, shirting and blouses, and handkerchiefs. Suitable for many other purposes.
- Yellow linen. Also available in a wide range of colors.
- Available in a narrower width, 35″W
Ulster Linen, a 4th generation family-owned company, has been specializing in 100% Irish and European linen of the highest quality for over 100 years.
There are no reviews yet.