This Huck Linen in Tan is woven with the Huckaback weaving technique. The looser and uneven surface allows fabric to absorb water faster and dry quickly, which makes it the perfect linen for toweling, robes, and spa linens.
- Huckaback 100″ Belgium Linen
- Woven in Belgium
- Medium weight white linen, 60″W
- Also available in White
- Naturally antibacterial, odor free
- Huck linen toweling fabric by the yard
- Huck towels are perfect for spa linens, robes and toweling.
- Machine washable: wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Smooth out any wrinkles after washing. We recommend that you line dry, lay flat to dry or tumble dry until damp. Finish with a warm iron while slightly damp on low heat with steam. Do not bleach.
Ulster Linen, a 4th generation family-owned company, has been specializing in 100% Irish and European linen of the highest quality for over 100 years.